Welcome to Hopper Insurance Services
Our goal is to make Medicare Easy and Understandable … almost fun!
This educational website is designed to help current–and future–clients understand Medicare.
- Turning 65. If you are nearing age 65, congratulations! This means you will be eligible for supplementary health insurance through Medicare. This website outlines everything you need to know in concise, simple-to-understand language.
- Current Clients. If you are currently a Medicare client, this website provides a continuing education program so you will have the knowledge to always choose the plans that offer the best value.
Everything you need is at one location. It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
- Step 1: LEARN.The menu items on the left will provide important concisely-presented information you need to know about Medicare, including our plan recommendations.
- Step 2: APPLY. In a one-hour appointment, we will educate you on Medicare options, and then help you find the supplemental plans that provides the BEST VALUE for your specific needs and budget.
- Step 3: AFTER YOU APPLY. We will explain what you need to do to maximize the benefits of your new plan.
END RESULT: If you read and understand the concisely-presented information on the left menu of this website, and follow our recommendations, you will always have the plan that offers the best value for your needs and budget.
NEW TO MEDICARE?
You always benefit by working with a local insurance agent
At Hopper Insurance Services, we will:
- Educate you on the underlying Medicare coverage (Parts A and B)
- Educate you on the Medicare prescriptions drug plans (also known as Medicare Part D)
- Help you find the best value plans for supplementary health plans for Medicare and prescription drugs
- Handle all the paper work to make your task easy and simple
- Provide ongoing services should you have claims or billing problems, or want to make plan changes in the future
There is never a charge for any of these services. Why?
The insurance companies pay professional insurance agents to educate, complete the initial enrollment, handle ongoing service issues, and provide professional guidance. You pay the same if you buy directly from the insurance company or through a local, licensed agent.
Remember: A licensed, experienced health insurance agent with specific expertise in supplemental insurance for Medicare is your best, most knowledgeable resource. Hopper Insurance Services is here to help YOU!
We would love to earn your business.
Please contact us to set up an informational meeting to learn more about your Medicare options.