Welcome to Hopper Insurance Services
Our goal is to make Medicare Easy and Understandable … almost fun!
This educational website is designed to help current–and future–clients understand Medicare.
- Turning 65. If you are nearing age 65, congratulations! This means you will be eligible for Medicare. This website outlines some important information in concise, simple-to-understand language.
- Current Clients. If you are currently a Medicare client, this website provides a continuing education program so you will have the knowledge to choose the plans that offer the best value for your needs and budget.
Everything you need is at one location. It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
- Step 1: LEARN. The menu items on the left will provide important information you need to know about Medicare.
- Step 2: APPLY. In a one-hour appointment, we will educate you on Medicare options, and then help you enroll in a plan of your choice.
- Step 3: AFTER YOU APPLY. Whenever you have questions, we are here to help you. If there are changes in your life, and you need to change plans or insurance companies, we can help you make those changes.
There is never a charge for any of our services. Why?
Insurance companies pay professional insurance agents to educate, complete the initial enrollment, handle ongoing service issues, and provide professional guidance. You pay the same if you buy directly from the insurance company or through a local, licensed agent.
Remember: A licensed, experienced health insurance agent with specific expertise in supplemental insurance for Medicare is your best, most knowledgeable resource. Hopper Insurance Services is here to help YOU!
We would love to earn your business.
Please contact us to set up an informational meeting to learn more about your Medicare options.